Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What is meant by sense of securities? (re-post)

Was discussing this topic with a friend so I thought it would be an interesting subject to blog.

What is meant by sense of securities?

Most girls will usually ask the guys (esp bf/hubby) for sense of securities (I'm sure u guys have heard of it plenty of times) but what is meant by sense of securities? It's perfectly normal for girls or guys these days to relate sense of securities with material sense ie whether he got all 5Cs, whether he can buy u expensive clothes or food, treat u to holidays with all expenses paid, etc etc


But did anyone ever thought beside the material wise can the sense of securities comes from the guy giving u his full trust? his full protection in what ever circumstances? his full attention to your every needs? his time? his faith in you? etc (things that u can't buy with money)


I was once slammed by this question and like most girls I said the material things but then I was asked again, "what about sense of securities in term of non material wise?" so that got me thinking for quite awhile

What do u think ?

No comments: