Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Superstitious or Stupidity? (Re-post)

Has it ever occured to you that sometimes people are just too superstitious or rather just plain stupid???? An incident recently trigger my writing mind to write this.

A so called cousin in law of mine (let's name him MR. S) jus had a new born baby, which is something to be happy about rite? BUT the fact is, this baby is born with clef lips and this Mr. S blamed it on bad feng shui of the family due to the recent relocation of the ancestors and the death of his father in law. This smart ass actually have got the guts to walk over to my aunt's place which is just across the road to scold/shouted at her!

How very rude! To disrespect an aunt of your wife???? Someone elder in the family?? This is plain rude. I totally understand that he is very upset that his baby girl has got a clef lips BUT u cant just blame it on the bad feng shui!!

I understand that recently his family is not in smooth sail BUT still I dont think that he should even raised up his voice toward this aunt of mine by saying 'forcing his father in law to death' kinda shit! My uncle passed away due to sickness and what has it gotta do with anyone forcing him to death!? Plain stupid??? Oh! and he wanna blame it on the relocation of the ancestors too ... and what has he gotta to with it when he's not even in the CHONG family!?!!? The relocation of the ancestors will only affect the feng shui of those in the CHONG family and so far everyone in the family (me included) is all healthy and in good hands. If there's bad feng shui due to the relocation, then it would probably cause a lot of misfortunes in my family too rite?! No one in the family is complaining abt the feng shui NOT even his mother in law so who is he to speak abt it??

I personally thinks he is a coward. Why? Cos he only dare to let out his grunts in front of my 2nd aunty. This is not a manly thing to do. If he has got the gut, speak to the man of the family ie my dad and my 2 uncles and even my 1st aunty (she the tai ka cheh in the family!) And he dare called himself educated people??? Nah ... 'over educated' i think .... sigh

No comments: