Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just Not My Day (re-post)



It's one of those days where u get up at the wrong side of the bed (that's what i think). Why?

Finally i understand why the chinese saying 'ho yan nan cho' (in cantonese) I find it dead true. I guess being someone good will always be taken for granted and worse being mistaken for something which i'm not. Im sure everyone had have such a feeling at least once in your life time. The time when u give advices to your friends when u meant well. But ended up being mistaken for not supportive, giving them a hard time, adding problems to their already complicated lives, not blessing whatever that they are doing, not telling them the truth, yada yada yada and the list goes on.

Gosh, i think i've had enough of all these craps. My close friends told me to try not to be too good a person before. Now i know what they meant by this. Cos eventually the one being hurt, the one being fooled, the one being blamed, the one being said is non other than YOURSELF. So much so for being a good person ya!

Gee, wonder why should I even continue being good to those who doesnt even know how to appreciate???

No comments: