Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sleepless in ............. (re-post)

It's been a while since I last had a good night sleep. By means of good night sleeps; a deep sleep without having any sort of dreams. This situation have been for almost a month now and I have yet to find a good solution to my deep sleep. Though I did had one night of deep sleep after a drinking session with my friends. But that is not gonna cure me cos if I continue to use alcohol to knock myself out eventually I will be dependant to it and become an alcoholic. Not a good idea. Wanted to try sleeping pills, don't think it's a good idea too.

The sleeps that I had lately is full of dreams (not sweet dreams) but weird dreams. Most of the dreams I don't remember, some of it I have vivid memories. One dream that I remember is that it happened to my bf and he has got some kinda infection on his leg. When I woke up I ask him if there is any insect bite on his leg or what so ever but he said non. Eventually a few days later he does have an infection, only at a different place of his body and less severe compare to what I have dreamt. De ja vu? No idea.

On occasion, I might have insomnia whereby I can't sleep at night even though my body and eyes are tired. I will stay awake till 2-3am before dozing off and will be hyperactive the next day. Eventually I will be super tired the day after and will doze off as soon as I lay my head on the pillow only to have all the dreams again. Yet another sleepless night. It happened again last night, I can't sleep till about 3-4am (can't remember) and eventually doze off only to be awaken by my alarm at 9am cos I have to go do marketing this morning. Sigh, now I am like a zombie, trying to get myself tired out and so I have a good night sleep. Hopefully. But what makes me like this?? Any idea?

Friends told me it might due to work stress and problems in my life which I don't realised but my sub-conscious is somehow thinking about it even when I am asleep. I have been thinking, what problems and stress do I have? Problems and stress at works is pretty normal these days looking at how competitive and tough my industry is. I don't think I have problems with my personal life. Everything is still like a bed of roses with my bf (agree Mr. Tan?) and it's perfectly calm at home with no issues at all. Monetary problems; not really a big problem as I have been controlling my budget so I get to have a big vacation end of the year which everyone knows. The only thing that I can think of that makes me sleepless will be my work. But then again, I'm managing it all right and everything so far seems to be alright. Maybe I worried too much. Over worried? What is happening to me?

No comments: