Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dreams and it's definition?? (re-post)

I've been having all sort of weird weird dreams lately. Not exactly lately but this yr alone I've had 3 shocking and scary dreams. One only happened last nite. I can barely remember the whole dream but i knw it somehow feels scary cos i was sweating and my heart beats really fast. There's bit n parcels here and there that i'm trying to connect back but i cant seems to remember.

The one i had last nite was abt ME. Ive no idea where the location is but I'm with my usual bunch of girlfriends (thank god!) Think we went on vacation and it looks like a haunted trip. Dont asked me why but the feelings is just creepy but the location or the hse or building which we were in is not creepy as it looks like. There's this parcel where by i was supposed to get something or meet someone on the top floor of the building and i have to take the lift. Now, the lift seems small and old and very unmaintained. The lift came and i walk in and press the floor that I wish to go to. It took me up, really slow with all those squeaking sounds as if it's gonna fall off anytime. I'm done with my task and i took back the lift down to my friends. But this time, the lift seems to be playing me cos it went from up to down and back up ... slowly. I remember seeing the light on the number on the lift panel. It always hover around the number '4'. Going up a few floors and passing the number and then back down passing that number too. I dunno what it meant. But somehow the lift stop and the door opens up. It was not exactly at the lift opening. The lift stop in between floors, the floor slab is 3/4 covering the opening. Lucky i saw my 2 friends and they were there trying to pull me up. Thank god they manage to pull me out after giving me alot of encouragement. I guess i was too shocked to move out of the lift. Once i'm pull out, the lift falls. Spooky huh?!

Another scene was quite funny cos we were at this long Q (I dont knw for what) Me and my friends and we were all cant wait to relieve ourselves. I guess that place have got no toilets. Ended up grabbing a plastic cup (those u can find in starbucks when u order take away cold drinks) and relieve in it! Funny and yuckky and embarassing too!

Gosh, the last parcel that i remember is we found the toilets but it's those portable toilets and it's super darn small and smelly. It's even too small for kids to go in. Ive no idea why there is such portable toilets and worse thing is we had to use it to relieve ourselves and ended up trying all kinda funny ways to just squeeze into that toilet.

Those 3 parcels were just one of the bad dreams i had last nite. The previous 2 is the worst ever dream that I've had so far. Why? Cos I dreamt of death.

My first nightmare, I dreamt the death of my beloved cousin and his sister. I dont knw how they died but the dream showed me they were sleeping in a coffin. It really wrecked my heart to see such scenario. I saw my aunt crying her heart out for her 2 beloved kids. It's really sad and disturbing.I just woke up after that.

The second nightmare? Even WORST. In this dream, I was in a crowded place which looks like a bus station cos there's a lot of long bench. There's really alot of people there sitting down waiting for some bus to take them away. In the midst of wondering where I am, I saw my 'uncles'. I was surprised why they are there. And they too surprised to see me. Eventually I found out that I'm actually dead cos only people who's dead will be at the place. Worse even is when I saw my mom. Yes, that's really scary and shocking. I asked them why are they there and they told me that they are involved in an accident whereby it's cause by some japanese riot. Dont ask me the reason cos i dont knw. Dreams are weird but the fact that I dreamt myself and my beloved mom and relatives dead, is even more weirder. That dream really scares the hell out of me. I woke up sweating and my heart is pounding very fast.

I never really speak out about these dreams to anyone, well ... only to a few close friend and couz of mine. She assured me that dreaming of death meant that the person is gonna be doing really good in his/her life. Well, I sure hope so cos I am one of the DEAD girl.

No comments: