Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gloomy Monday (re-post)

Gloomy day always bring gloomy news. Wake up in the morning and it's all dark and rainy outside. What a nice day to sleep in, I thought. After rolling for another few mins, I'm awake and even had my pre breakfast hehehehe ...

Back to my work, I thought. And this is when bad news come rolling in one by one. First one, an uncle of a good friend is gonna pass away.... second later my other good friend told me that her dad have got lung cancer and is in critical condition. She's torn between the family and her being in the State with some sticky situation. One part of her wanna come home to see her dad and the other part of her have to be there to get the money for his dad's medical fees. I feel sad for her. Ive asked her to come back numerous time and stop suffering in the State. If after a few years still cant get what ever that u want, then I think it's time to come back for good. Not as if u cant earn a living in M'sia, just it's in different currency.

I know she will be reading this too but i still wanna continue my blog. I personally think she should come back for good and stop all her suffering in the State. It's not worth it. Yes, a lot of people wanna go there but don't have the chance BUT it doesn't mean all the people who go there can be able to make it big! She only have 1 dad in her entire life and he's almost at his death bed and I seriously think she should be back to be by his side during his last moments on earth. Or else she will be regret for the rest of your life and this will haunt u for life. Chances come and go, same goes with opportunities BUT regrets come and never will go away and it will haunt u.

Third and hopefully it's the last bad news im gonna received today. A situation came up at my site. Due to monsoon season at the east coast (i think) the entire car porch area (which is actually a basement sort of car porch) is flooded. Need to go down to Cherating to check out the situation and retify it before meeting my client. Sigh, it's only mid day and already 3 bad news. Pls stop cos it's a bit too much for a gloomy Tues.

No comments: