Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Bad News

Just received 2 bad news today. It makes my heart shiver a little. No tears come running down but the mind keep on asking a lot of questions. How did it happened? Why did it happened? Will it happened to me? etc.

First bad news, get to know that a child who wasn't even born yet can't survived the pregnancy. Indeed very sad for the parents of this child. The gender of this child has not been detected yet. I still remember a while ago as I was talking to the soon to be mummy, she's so excited and happy about the coming child. Telling me the child in her tummy is kicking her and being naughty. Looks like it's all gonna be a memory to her. Yes, a very sad memory. One that she might not wanna remember. First time being mother and father and now they have to terminate the pregnancy due to defect in the baby which is non curable. It is going to be their hardest decision ever make. Indeed very heart wrenching. I am shocked too when I received this news. I know she might be reading this too and I hope she don't mind me blogging out this news. Hope everything will turn out fine for both of you. May the power of peace of mind be with you both.

Second bad news received. A friend of mine had pass away last Sat. She was admitted to the hospital due to swollen legs. Doctor said it was water retention and gave her some medicine. When I visited her, she look alright to me. The same old girl I know. The cheerful and happy girl. I wonder what happened to her. We were the same type of people. Outsider who don't know might wanna call us the vampires or the blood suckers. We only turn vampires once a month and check in ourselves for some fresh blood. Although we hardly see each other but we understand how each of us felt whenever we face similar problems. It sort of comfortable to have someone understand what we had to go through. The pain, the side effects, the consequences and the future that behold for us. It is very sad to know someone of my age and with similar difficulties has gone away. It somehow trigger more questions in my mind.

As I have always said, live is short, enjoy and live it to the fullest. Hopefully I can and I will.

No comments: