Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning for CNY

As Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I'm sure everyone is busy with spring cleaning and CNY shopping. Me, like most of them, am a last minute kinda person. I dragged my spring cleaning till the very last minute ie a week before first day of CNY. I did clean up here and there but you know there's still plenty to clean. It's the time when I usually 'found' back all those 'forgotten' stuffs. Be it my bags or clothes or accessories etc. I just realized that I haven't been using a lot of my bags and am surprised to know that I even own a certain bag. It's also the time to re-design my room per say or time to tidy up the over packed wardrobe. Yup, time to take out those clothes which I have not been wearing but not willing to part with and donate it to the charity. Since I'm not willing to part with ... how to donate it out le? Sigh, I have a very bad habit. I just like to keep a certain things thus my room is fully packed with a lot of 'rubbish'. Rubbish to others but to me, it's those little cute stuffs or souvenirs or miniature perfumes etc that 'I think I might need/use in the future' ... Only thing is, that future seldom hardly come by and these things always ended up in the rubbish bin after a few years down the road. No wonder the recycling business is so good. Thanks to a lot of people like me :p

No comments: