Friday, November 7, 2008

Yet Another Weird Dream

Yet another bizarre dream I had last night. I only remember this certain part and I have no idea how I could dreamt such dream.

This time I dreamt I'm pregnant. It's a twin. A baby boy and a baby girl! Yes, I can see it clearly with the ultrasound photo or x-ray photo in my dream. The next thing I know, I was being led all around in search of a doctor. I don't know why but HE brought me to doctor. Don't seem to me like I'm in a rush but yet I feel like I have to walk from one end of the mall to the other end, up or down the lift, rush into the car or was it a bus, I really can't remember. Eventually I was awaken by my dogs morning session barking.

Weird right? Wonder what can this dream mean? Or maybe lately there's 4 or more friends of mine who had just recently gave birth. But non of them gave birth to a twin. Anyway, just another weird dream of mine.

1 comment:

Amy said...

hehe, cute dream. weird but cute ! :)