Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekends

Usually weekends are the days that we all look forward to. Why? Cos it's the day we don't have to work. I don't know about you but I have a five days week policy so my Saturdays and Sundays are free for myself!

Weekends usually past by very fast. Like they say, good times always end without you realizing it. I guess to me, weekends are my good times. It's the time when I can spend time with my loved ones and also can just laze around my house doing nothing. It is also on weekends that we manage to catch up on movies or may be have a movie marathon :) or go shopping. That's what I do on weekends with my bf. At times when we are so lazy, we can just laze around either his or my house the whole day. Call us lazy bums but hey, it's the days when we don't have to work. Else what is there to do on weekends? House chores? Yes, I do that but not on my weekends. As my family had a cleaner lady over once a week so most of the washing, sweeping, ironing is done by her.

Weekends can seem to be boring too. So I'm also wondering what other things can I do during my weekends beside sleeping and lazing at home :)

No comments: