Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mama Mia

Over the Raya holiday, I went for Mama Mia the movie in Pavilion. It's a sort of musical movie inspired by Abba songs. I'm not sure about the guys but to me (I think most of the girls) would like this movie. It's about a girl getting married and she wanted her father to give her hand away in her wedding. She found her mom's old diary and know that there's 3 possible guys who could be her father. So she invited 3 guys without her mom's knowledge to her wedding. It was a very cheerful movie and mind you, you most probably will be bound to sing along with the movie. All the songs are Abba's gold hits and I'm sure most of us are familiar with their songs. If u don't no worries cos subtitles of the songs are provided. In my case, I grow up listening to a lot of oldies like Abba. While watching the movie, I'm so tempted to sing along but knowing that my singing is gonnna disturb my fellow neighbors I decided not to sing out loud or sing along. But the girl next to me doesn't seem to agree with me. She's went on and sing along with the movie. Not that it's a wrong thing to do but it can be kinda disturbing. Luckily the movie can drown her voice else I would have to ask her to keep quiet. Hehe. Because of the movie, I bought myself the dvd although I've watched it in the cinema. Yes, my plan is to have a sing along when I play my dvd. Hehe. And now I suddenly become Abba song fanatic. I'm downloading almost all the songs in that movie and been listening to it ever since. Call me crazy but that's me. ;) Oh, lastly it's recommended for everyone to watch this movie and I'm planning to go watch the Mama Mia play in Istana Budaya this December too :) Even my bf had watched this movie twice; one in a private premier preview and 2nd time with me. His verdict : the movie makes him wanna dump all the works in Malaysia and go back pack and lead a care free life like in the movie :) See for yourself and enjoy the movie.

No comments: